Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Teaser Tuesday - The Shadows by Jacqueline West

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well(: I'm preparing for my sister to come and I just got four new books so the struggle is very real right now.

Right now, I'm reading The Shadows by Jacqueline West. I'm only seven chapters in, but I'm enjoying it very much so far - more proof that I'm still a child at heart.

My teaser:
"A normal person's skin was full of tiny details: moles and freckles, fine wrinkles and fuzzy hairs. But Morton's skin was perfectly smooth and slightly shiny. It wasn't skin at all. It was paint."
Ok, it's four sentences but I had to get to the reveal.

What about you? What are you reading?
How to participate in Teaser Tuesday: 
•Grab your current read 
• Open to a random page 
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday.

4 comments :

  1. Hmmm...paint? I am curious.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tantalizing excerpt! Morton sounds like a unique character.
    My Tuesday post features A Thread of Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a bit spooky! But in a fun way. Here's my link for today: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1v4

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^