Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WWW Wednesdays Part 2

It took me almost a year (and the fact that I have exams) to do my second WWW Wednesday. I guess I'm just not the meme kind :/

Anyway,


What am I currently reading?

Well, I'm currently reading a bunch of books, but the two main ones are First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen and Dark Sun, Bright Moon by Oliver Sparrow. They're two really different books, but I'm enjoying both of them so far.




What Did I Just Finish Reading?

Oh, this is a tough one. I think it was a re-read of Hyperbole and a Half. I saw it in Scribd, I was stressed, and the rest is history (it's hilarious, you should check it out for a laugh).



What will I read next? 

Hmm... not sure. I may go re-read some Sarah Rayne.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^