Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - The Irresistible Fairy Tale by Jack Zipes

Ok, this Teaser Tuesday book is chosen for a very specific reason. I've been wanting to read it because it's about Fairy Tales, but for some reason, I've not been able to get past the first chapter.

But, I've heard it's a good read, so hopefully this teaser whets my reading appetite.

"It is well known that Little Red Riding Hood in the two classical versions by Perrault and Grimms is not a heroine. She is more of a wimp." 

What is your teaser Tuesday?

5 comments :

  1. The cover is very interesting and your teaser is intriguing. Red isn't a wimp in current books and movies, for sure. Hope you can get back into it.
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/16/teaser-tuesdays-92-dependent/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a book just doesn't strike my fancy. Happy reading, whatever you choose.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT ~ Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I like that TT. but you know if it's worth continuing...
    Mine's the new WWI release Of Love and War series HOPE RISING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like interesting reading. I hope you're able to get into it.
    My Tuesday post features FAT CHANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually never quite seen her as a heroine, but simply as a little girl, but please enlighten me :P Great teaser!

    My teaser is also in a fairy tale setting:
    Fairy Tale Reform School: Flunked | Jen Calonita

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^