Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - How to be a Heroine by Samantha Ellis

Woohoo, another Teaser Tuesday! I'll not mince words and jump straight into the teaser. After all, it's from a book called "How to be a Heroine", subtitled "Or, what I learnt from reading too much." How can you say anything after that subtitle? (At least that was my reaction)

My teaser:
"If this were a novel, I wouldn't let my heroine fall tempestuously in love three times in a row. It would make her seem fickle and unserious." 
What are your teasers this Tuesday?

15 comments :

  1. Really nice teaser. It wouldn't happen in a romance. But real like is another matter. LOL
    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.lovebitessilkties.co.uk/2014/12/teasertuesday-bookoftheweek-spanked-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting and quite funny teaser! i love it. thanks for sharing! hope you enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true! Sounds like an interesting book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that subtitle! Sounds like there's a lot of humor in the book.

    My TT this week is from The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly: http://wp.me/pZnGI-gb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ick, this is the third time I'm posting this comment. HTML is not my friend today, I'm afraid. Third time's the charm, right? Your TT looks really good, I'm going to add it to my TBR list. here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fascinating teaser! I'd like to read more.
    My Tuesday post features TRAIL MIX.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very catchy title, subtitle and cover. This sounds fun!
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/02/teaser-tuesdays-90-come-along-with-me/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love the idea of a novel that offers tips on how to be an actual heroine! Is the novel really of such source or is the title sneaky?

    My Teaser:
    The Deer Effect | Susan Wingate

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^