Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - A Quiet Vendetta by Roger Jon Ellory

Wheee, it's Tuesday again! The week certainly flew by! Today, I bring you a teaser from a book called A Quiet Vendetta. It's a story about the mafia, the police, and a kidnapping, but the book is definitely different from what I (and probably you) imagine. It's different in a good way though, I'm really enjoying the book so far.

My teaser:

He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to see his daughter's face.  
He struggled by it did not come. (page 313)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. In order to participate, just give a two sentence teaser from a book you're reading along with the name and author.

What is your teaser this way?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^