Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - The Troubleshooter by Bard Constantine

How's everyone doing! It's Tuesday again, and here I am with another teaser. This teaser is from a book that I started reading today - The Troubleshooter by Bard Constantine.

I got this book when the author asked if I would be interested in reviewing one of his books. The description of this book was pulp detective meets dystopian (and a few other genres), which immediately piqued my interest.

The teaser is:
"The smile was still on his face, the white of his teeth a striking contrast to the darkness of his presence.  
Yeah, I tend to wax poetic when facing certain death"
I like the sense of humour in this teaser. I'm looking forward to reading more of the book.

What is your teaser this week?

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, just choose a two sentence teaser from a book along with its title and author.

6 comments :

  1. happy tt!
    mine's a bit of nostalgia for this week's tt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Darkness of his presence," wonder how long I would like this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. So far the guy's pretty interesting.

      Thanks so much for the compliment!

      ^_^

      Delete
  4. Love the look of this book's cover -- sort of retro and noir. Sounds like a book I'd enjoy.
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! The title sounds like there's trouble shooting from somewhere... XD O_O

    Hope you enjoy it! :3

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^